Wednesday 2 January 2013

It's All Over For Another Year

It’s all over - bit the dust
Yes Christmas all done - no more fuss
Decorations put away for another year
Yes I know its not 12th night and the room looks bare

But I am pleased to be back into routine
and I am sorry if that sounds a bit mean
But it is a lot of extra work you must admit
and harder when you are older and not so fit

Christmas is for children who love it I know
and for parents who watch their offspring’s faces glow
So when you have passed this time in your life
You should be excused from this Christmas strife

This moan I know shows off my advancing years
and the coughing bug added to my don’t cares
So will I be doing this all again in eleven months time
Probably because we follow traditions and tow the line

by Margmax 2013 (I remembered the new year)
http://www.getwellversed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment