Friday 11 January 2013

If I Won The Lottery

If I won the lottery what would I do ?
Would it change my life? - well I suppose it has to
Pack in your job  - that’s what most folk do
Well I retired 2 years ago so that would not be new

Buy a bigger house - what at my age I don’t think so
Making extra household chores which get harder you know
A new car, sporty, snazzy or what
To tell the truth I am happy with the little one I’ve got

Travel - go to exotic places and lie around in the sun
Do I want the hassle? not really it has ceased to be fun
Treat your family and friends - make life easier for them all
Yes that is a one I would value it would be a good call

Taking away the worry of having enough cash to do
No worry when things need done and it does not need to be done by you
Yes I like that one it takes away the stress
Having the funds to call a man when you are in a mess

It is quite obvious that the lottery should be won by the young
Then they can appreciate the spending it takes to have fun
So my conclusion is it would be very nice
To help friends and family but for me my needs are sufficed

by Margmax 2013
from http://www.getwellversed.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment