Monday 28 January 2013

Facebook






How are you doing? facebook keep’s asking me
Well as I am on their page surely they can see
I am sitting in my home on my laptop
Looking to see what new things they have got

Informing, amusing comments to keep up with friends
That’s my intention to see what it sends
But I know folk who have reasons to gripe
Because someone said things that were not nice

We know who can see the posts that we send
So remember this before you post anything that
could bring a friendship to end
It’s a nice social tool if you use it the right way
It can make the difference between a nice or sad day

So the next time you click on your facebook page
Don’t do it if you are in a temper to rage
Remember to read what you write before you press send
and I am sure you will then keep every facebook friend

by Margmax 2013
http://www.getwellversed.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment