Wednesday 7 November 2012

Do You Believe in Fairies?


Maybe you believe,  maybe you do not,  but every little girl likes fairies and enjoys dressing up with fairy wings and a fairy wand which is why I have a selection of fairy poems.  This is one of them and you can find more here:- http://www.getwellversed.com/fairy-poem.html


Do you believe in fairies? I really think you should
They are said to be in gardens and sometimes in the woods
I have never managed to see them but they could still be there
Sending out their magic because they really care


So I put little lights in my garden so they can see their way
Because darkness is their playtime not throughout the day
So if you think there could be fairies I am sure you will find
It only takes a little effort to make your garden fairy kind


by Margmax 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment