Monday 5 November 2012

Decorating

Decorating

Who enjoys decorating not many I would guess
It’s not the actual work but having the whole house a mess
You are only doing one room so why is it
The whole house is disturbed quite a bit

It always seems that you find or cause problems new
So you have added cost and a few angry words too
Our latest venture was just a small bedroom
But it gave us a week of mess and gloom

There’s me happily ironing whilst watching T.V
When poof went the power and the culprit was not me
I could hear Jon hammering and he did not have a clue
That he nailed through a cable doing what I did not want him to do

Well I will not go into what transpired next
Let’s just say I was pretty vexed
It required builder Sam to make it good as new
Well fiddling with electricity is dangerous to do

Does everyone have these problems may I ask
Or is it only me who is always taken to task
So when decorating raises it’s head again
I think I will save up to get the professionals in.

by Margmax 2012

If you like amusing poems why not check out kids funny poems here:-http://www.getwellversed.com/kids-funny-poems.html

No comments:

Post a Comment