Wednesday 24 September 2014

If I Was Rich

If I was rich what would I do?
Would I live life different ? I think
I would have to
Would I go shopping every day?
in boutique shops in a flamboyant way

Would I stop cooking and eat all
my meals out?
In swanky restaurants who charge the
earth for meals consisting of nowt
Would I employ someone to do my
housework?
‘Cause if it’s their job then they
cannot shirk

Would I fly around visiting here and
there?
Never in my own bed ‘cause I am always
in the air
Would I move house so my home stands
alone?
No neighbours to chat to - well I would
never be home

Maybe being rich is not all it’s cracked
up to be
Maybe I like just being “me”
So those 6 little lottery numbers that
are so hard to find
Can go on escaping me - I don’t think I mind
by Margmax 2014
www.getwellversed.com








No comments:

Post a Comment