Thursday 29 May 2014

Mr Sun Where Are You





Mr Sun Where Are You

I wish someone would tell the Sun it’s Summer
‘cause I don’t think he knows
He must be a bit mixed up about when he’s
supposed to show
My plants in the garden are feeling quite
chilly
It was warm when I planted them but now
they’re cold so was I silly?

Never cast a clout ‘till May is out I surely
did ignore
I was lulled by the early sun and thought
Summer has arrived once more
I have covered some with polythene to
shelter from any frost
Well I don’t want them to freeze to death
just think about the cost

I have checked the weather forecast - it
seems a bit up and down
I have switched my heating on and off the
bill will surely make me frown
So my little plants must be quite confused
I bet they wish they had a switch that they
could use

So Mr Sun will you please show your face
If you would like to repeat last summer’s show
well that would just be ace
We really like to see you and you know we
would enjoy your rays
So give Mr Cloud the elbow ‘cause he has
had his turn for too many days

by Margmax 2014
http://www.getwellversed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment